🏡 Meme House

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Shoutbox
  1. franky @ franky:
    crewkid4root
  2. dominic @ dominic:
    either way blake it’s getting real late in Cairo so I don’t want to bother you with this discourse, you’ll always be my slime wherever you good 😘
  3. dominic @ dominic:
    an old friend told me you can get a good look at a steak by sticking your head up a cows ass, or you can just take the developers word on it
  4. blake_won @ blake_won:
    I do remember AGers joining GirlGam3rs when it first started out, saying "AG is back". It's a matter of perspective.
  5. blake_won @ blake_won:
    Not at all, GirlGam3rs was different to AG. Likewise LeahGaming is its own community. It's the members, structure and so on that make a community, not just a developer.
  6. dominic @ dominic:
    not necessarily, a community is as good as it’s developer blake where ever you decide to go it will remain the same. Blake’s community with whomevers name he decides to put on it
  7. blake_won @ blake_won:
    Have you read the Leah Code of Conduct?
  8. blake_won @ blake_won:
    It's a completely different community. That's like saying GirlGam3rs is just an AG rebrand.
  9. dominic @ dominic:
    I think fonZies doing an exceptional job the only issue is since I’ve been running the night club I haven’t had much time to get back to my roots and enjoy a nice round of 1.6
  10. dominic @ dominic:
    if you’ve got a boat and start to replace the pieces slowly you’ve still got your same boat, changing the name of a community does not make it a new community but I see where you’re coming from
  11. blake_won @ blake_won:
    I know people see jailbreak dead and think fonzie @fonzie isn't even trying, but the fact he generated interest in the server in the first place at this stage of 1.6's life is incredible.
  12. blake_won @ blake_won:
    Crooked was never root here. As for GirlGam3rs, there was a time when it was much bigger, more than a one server community, but neither of you guys were around to remember it. Though he did put in effort during his time as root. So did the managers. CS 1.6 simply wasn't as dead as it is today.
  13. dominic @ dominic:
    I’ve been waiting to see him reinstated but unfortunately y’all want to remain stagnant
  14. dominic @ dominic:
    the only time this community thrived is during the crooked root era
  15. ws @ ws:
  16. blake_won @ blake_won:
    Hello ws @ws.
  17. nick @ nick:
  18. J @ josh:
    V this
  19. Crooked @ Crooked:
    feel free to complajn to gofundme why their refund policy hasnt kicked in
  20. CockSmuggler @ CockSmuggler:
    Crooked @Crooked still has my money, no refund has happened
  21. Z @ Zixler #girlgam3rs:
    As far as I know, the money should be refunded if withdrawal didn't happen within 90 days
  22. Z @ Zixler #girlgam3rs:
    I confirm this. I appreciate it a lot my friend joshie <3
  23. Z @ Zixler #girlgam3rs:
    J @josh: I'm the only one who successfully paid our friend zixler
  24. fonzie @ fonzie:
    mi burrito sabanero
  25. J @ josh:
    Crooked @Crooked is right, we struggled with trying to figure this out for a while LOL
  26. tJay @ tJay:
    2x 1/32
  27. Nomer3 @ Nomer3:
    lol
  28. Crooked @ Crooked:
    the only person capable of withdrawing the funds is someone with zixlers exact name that lives in canada and uses his email
  29. Crooked @ Crooked:
    let me grab me and zixlers chat logs from the archive, o wait
  30. Crooked @ Crooked:
    american or canadian account didnt make a difference in zixlers case, change the meme to zixler getting canadian citizenshio
  31. Crooked @ Crooked:
    i didnt do indepth research that you had to be in the same country where the gofundme started
  32. Crooked @ Crooked:
    im still out my $20
  33. Crooked @ Crooked:
    zixler is the sole beneficiary of the gofundme to this day
  34. Crazy @ Crazy:
    Crooked? Being shady about somthing? Never
  35. J @ josh:
    I'm the only one who successfully paid our friend zixler
  36. Z @ Zixler #girlgam3rs:
    the money was supposed to be returned but guess crooked scammed us all
  37. Z @ Zixler #girlgam3rs:
    the thing is, he made it on a canadian account thus I couldn't withdraw the money.
  38. franky @ franky:
    Crooked @Crooked wire it to me, i'll make sure it goes into non-alcoholic endeavors
  39. Z @ Zixler #girlgam3rs:
  40. ws @ ws:
  41. blake_won @ blake_won:
    Hello ws @ws.
  42. vindictive @ vindictive:
    mornin
  43. blake_won @ blake_won:
    I didn't even notice the giveaway.
  44. Crooked @ Crooked:
    zixler still haa full access to the funds, once he sorts out american citizenship he can actually withdrawl it /shrug
  45. Crazy @ Crazy:
    Kinda like a fake gofundme?
  46. franky @ franky:
    :love::love:
  47. Crooked @ Crooked:
    thats as silly as saying blake_won @blake_won is @Scout because he would never do a fake giveaway under the name "blake"
  48. franky @ franky:
    get where i'm going with this?
  49. franky @ franky:
    yes, he wouldn't play on lgk under the name "foo"
  50. Crooked @ Crooked:
    foo wouldnt play on LgK/Dark Signal

LeahGaming Discord

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member