Jailbreak Gang Suggestions

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Shoutbox
  1. vindictive @ vindictive:
    Jb event when
  2. Z @ Zixler #girlgam3rs:
  3. CockSmuggler @ CockSmuggler:
    hahahahan't
  4. J @ josh:
    V make this guy root
  5. Crooked @ Crooked:
    if i was running the server id be hosting my 3rd event this weekend
  6. Jihad @ Jihad:
    imma paint this on a shirt , looking gud or not ?
  7. Jihad @ Jihad:
  8. Jihad @ Jihad:
    day and night on my mind please don't kill the vibe
  9. Jihad @ Jihad:
    she keep callin she keep callin every single night
  10. pichi @ pichi:
    si
  11. fonzie @ fonzie:
    aliens haven't been disclosed because their women are 1,000 times hotter than human women and it would immediately trigger an irreparable extinction event
  12. Z @ Zixler #girlgam3rs:
  13. Z @ Zixler #girlgam3rs:
    @Leathal should pull a Logan Paul and wrestle a bear
  14. Z @ Zixler #girlgam3rs:
    fonzie @fonzie I witness it
  15. blake_won @ blake_won:
    fonzie @fonzie and his old pal HLTV having a blast.
  16. fonzie @ fonzie:
    yall just havent looked into it
  17. fonzie @ fonzie:
    been playing JB all week having a blast
  18. Jihad @ Jihad:
    next decade <3
  19. ivy @ ivy:
    hi when r we all planning to go on jb
  20. vindictive @ vindictive:
    Leave the animals alone
  21. Leahthal @ Leahthal:
    elzar @elzar Damn feral hogs. Little shits never withstand a kick to the temple.
  22. elzar @ elzar:
    I got every last one of them in a headlock
  23. elzar @ elzar:
    I had to deal with 30-40 feral hogs in my neighborhood
  24. Leahthal @ Leahthal:
    It never stopped me from my duties. Not one dog. Suicide watch wasn't a problem. They were scared of the dogs
  25. Leahthal @ Leahthal:
    After fighting many of the neighbors' dogs, I was put on suicide watch
  26. J @ Jameson THE Savage:
    top of the list, worst sm ever
  27. elzar @ elzar:
    one connected out of the maximum 32
  28. vindictive @ vindictive:
    Have you tried AA
  29. franky @ franky:
    it's taking it's toll not gonna lie
  30. franky @ franky:
    i havent been sober for like 2 weeks straight
  31. franky @ franky:
    quarantine ended in serbia
  32. M @ Man of the Year:
    smh
  33. M @ Man of the Year:
    now & then
  34. vindictive @ vindictive:
    It gets poppin every now and then
  35. Z @ Zixler #girlgam3rs:
    Justin?
  36. Z @ Zixler #girlgam3rs:
    let me guess
  37. Z @ Zixler #girlgam3rs:
    Hello man of the year, welcome to 1/32 Gaming
  38. M @ Man of the Year:
    I mean look at it, every summer the svr been popin, yet this summer is not off to a good start
  39. M @ Man of the Year:
    i dont think u can keep the 20 yr alive anymore tbh
  40. vindictive @ vindictive:
    Still the #1 steam only English only jb sever in NA
  41. M @ Man of the Year:
    wtf svr been dead
  42. elzar @ elzar:
    The switch has flipped
  43. vindictive @ vindictive:
    Hola pichi
  44. pichi @ pichi:
    Yeah, good morning both of you too
  45. ws @ ws:
    good morning blake_won @blake_won
  46. blake_won @ blake_won:
    Good morning ws @ws .
  47. Z @ Zixler #girlgam3rs:
  48. Leahthal @ Leahthal:
    ivy @ivy ? Have you SEEN my nose??? Instead I got a sapphire as my 3rd eye.
  49. ivy @ ivy:
    Leahthal @Leahthal urs came out good, mine didn’t give me a nose 😂
  50. ivy @ ivy:
    sushi with spicy mayo

thelongestnameyoucanthave

Double Digits
High Admin
Reaction score
Mafia Gang suggestion - "Passive Quattro Gain" buff

They get more money, that's good. They do favors for people in high places, so naturally, the mutuality of respect goes both ways. They do a little favor here, they get a little favor down the road.

But, what if we put power into their hands. What if we allowed them to decide what other people need.

Hemorrhaging the thought of this empire of power and respect, I thought, "It's silly that the Mafia Gang takes all the money. They should say where the power goes, not summon it all to themselves"

So, what do I say to this - Obviously, the Mafia Gang shall receive additional wealth, but with the same respect they receive from the high power that they salute their service, the respect that goes both ways should appoint that power to them.

Allow Mafia Gang to drop their extra Quattro, after they collect. That way, they take power unto themselves and then make the decision to take more, or say "This Quattro is tribute to you who wishes to benefit from my family of power. But you will respect the bondage we took in this power, or what will come your way may not be so gracious as this time I was to you."

Mafia Gang has a work-around on /donate's taxing fees. But, they only have the option to drop the quantity they received from the Quattro they just collected, as cutting Quattro on unwarranted occasions leads to federal intervention.

Lucius

Head Admin
Reaction score
I absolutely love the taxing thing with the mafia. There is actually something in the works for the mafia. I’m gonna give a little taste of what’s to come.

fonzie @fonzie and I have thought about a black market. Shop items that are exclusive to mafia members.
These will be really powerful items, such as a Corkscrew J @josh . There is a weapon crafting ability as well, where you can buy and exchange weapon parts. More to come.

Thanks for the suggestion!

1 Comment
Fury
Fury commented
K but could you add something else for gangs that your not in??

Double Digits
High Admin
Reaction score
1 Comment
thelongestnameyoucanthave commented
Or not. As Caporegime are often entrusted with the delivery of family wealth, as long as it is honored by previously mentioned ranks (it is if it's for a good reason. That's what it means to be part of a family)

Reactions: ws

blake_won

Staff member
Developer
Reaction score
Website
leahgaming.com
Steam
Mafia Gang has a work-around on /donate's taxing fees. But, they only have the option to drop the quantity they received from the Quattro they just collected, as cutting Quattro on unwarranted occasions leads to federal intervention.
What's the limit? Quattro collected per map or Quattro collected per round?

What's the difference between /donate and dropping a coin other than tax?

Comment

blake_won

Staff member
Developer
Reaction score
Website
leahgaming.com
Steam
Do we decide what's best for others, or do we let them decide what's best for them?
I believe it's grammatical suicide to ask two questions and put them relative to each other. It invokes the notion that one cannot be with the other and forces interpretations to choose a side or close their lips while wars rage between the victor and the slumped.

Can 1 tribute quattro man and 5 tribute quattro man co exist?
That would be to say there is any fault in their decision making. I would say no, the important part is to ensure that these men never have to come into disagreement, not to say that they shouldn't exist, but that they should co-exist, and their co-existence should be able to work for the same cause without having to give up and say "we just disagree"

Game design is primarily about choice. Every choice has intention. The intention that you can drop Mafia Quattro describes its purpose. The correlation between a designer's vision and player's vision is only held together when intended by the designer. As a man designated to his own perfect purpose, to say to myself "I will become one of them, empathizing with their tragedies, purposed to disintegrate the intention that I had provided" I stand out as a condemned fool. I do not want to give into their desires, I want to provide them what is good without giving way to a broken promise. I want to create the promise that you can have the ability without creating an avenue of disconnection.

I can say "a world is foreseen..." but I refuse to be the avenue back to darkness, and if I see a path that has the ability to lead astray, I burn that path for the sake of those who do not deserve it's destructive nature.

Whether it's released with value selection, released as I intend it, or not released at all - I'm not giving up my intention and connection to Tribute. Consider my connection to this thread, relative to the discussion of Tribute, dead. Whatever comes next is in the ample hands of @Developer @Server Manager and @Server Head Administrator

blake_won
blake_won commented
By concluding the discussion, you've essentially said you pick option A. You're deciding what's best for everyone. You can only drop one quattro. One tribute quattro man.

It was my conclusion to my definition of Tribute. There is no need for violent, ancillary insults. The adjustment of one's character is only equatable to the direct influence of condemnation. You cry "Hypocrisy! This man claims to do what's best for us but by making the decision in the large pool of judgements, he has earned himself to the same foolish pride that he aims to extinguish"

I tell you, with weakened eyes, it is positive to make any judgement on the action of one's character. But I tell you, my definition's intention, based on purpose, is for the best of everyone, while also letting everyone choose what's best for them.

You see, what's best for me is to make it a certain way. If I give up that, am I letting everyone choose what's best for them?

`Dirty gingerbread man

Double Digits
Reaction score
Mafia gang should also have the ability to buy wardens/ct's.

Example:
Mafia gang prisoner should have the ability to offer quattro(Bribe) to a CT member who will plant a weapon or turn his/her back on another CT member.

Additionally, maybe have the ability to pay off a CT member to kill another CT member or even a prisoner.

Comment

African Snowshoes

Reaction score
Website
www.tdgc.ca
Steam
Mafia gang should also have the ability to buy wardens/ct's.

Example:
Mafia gang prisoner should have the ability to offer quattro(Bribe) to a CT member who will plant a weapon or turn his/her back on another CT member.

Additionally, maybe have the ability to pay off a CT member to kill another CT member or even a prisoner.
Good idea. But I think If some wants a hit one some one..

For example. It would be hiring prisoner only to kill another prisoner or guard.
IF person A wants a hit on person C. This happens
Price for hit entered by player A. Then a random prisoner is chosen for the mission which is player B. B receives a weapon to kill player C. If the bounty is high enough B can chose to rebel with new item or try to complete the bounty. Tax included.

Comment

LeahGaming Discord

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Man of the Year