They're Tracking You

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Check Your Phone

• They're Tracking Me

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Shoutbox
  1. dominic @ dominic:
    either way blake it’s getting real late in Cairo so I don’t want to bother you with this discourse, you’ll always be my slime wherever you good 😘
  2. dominic @ dominic:
    an old friend told me you can get a good look at a steak by sticking your head up a cows ass, or you can just take the developers word on it
  3. blake_won @ blake_won:
    I do remember AGers joining GirlGam3rs when it first started out, saying "AG is back". It's a matter of perspective.
  4. blake_won @ blake_won:
    Not at all, GirlGam3rs was different to AG. Likewise LeahGaming is its own community. It's the members, structure and so on that make a community, not just a developer.
  5. dominic @ dominic:
    not necessarily, a community is as good as it’s developer blake where ever you decide to go it will remain the same. Blake’s community with whomevers name he decides to put on it
  6. blake_won @ blake_won:
    Have you read the Leah Code of Conduct?
  7. blake_won @ blake_won:
    It's a completely different community. That's like saying GirlGam3rs is just an AG rebrand.
  8. dominic @ dominic:
    I think fonZies doing an exceptional job the only issue is since I’ve been running the night club I haven’t had much time to get back to my roots and enjoy a nice round of 1.6
  9. dominic @ dominic:
    if you’ve got a boat and start to replace the pieces slowly you’ve still got your same boat, changing the name of a community does not make it a new community but I see where you’re coming from
  10. blake_won @ blake_won:
    I know people see jailbreak dead and think fonzie @fonzie isn't even trying, but the fact he generated interest in the server in the first place at this stage of 1.6's life is incredible.
  11. blake_won @ blake_won:
    Crooked was never root here. As for GirlGam3rs, there was a time when it was much bigger, more than a one server community, but neither of you guys were around to remember it. Though he did put in effort during his time as root. So did the managers. CS 1.6 simply wasn't as dead as it is today.
  12. dominic @ dominic:
    I’ve been waiting to see him reinstated but unfortunately y’all want to remain stagnant
  13. dominic @ dominic:
    the only time this community thrived is during the crooked root era
  14. ws @ ws:
  15. blake_won @ blake_won:
    Hello ws @ws.
  16. nick @ nick:
  17. J @ josh:
    V this
  18. Crooked @ Crooked:
    feel free to complajn to gofundme why their refund policy hasnt kicked in
  19. CockSmuggler @ CockSmuggler:
    Crooked @Crooked still has my money, no refund has happened
  20. Z @ Zixler #girlgam3rs:
    As far as I know, the money should be refunded if withdrawal didn't happen within 90 days
  21. Z @ Zixler #girlgam3rs:
    I confirm this. I appreciate it a lot my friend joshie <3
  22. Z @ Zixler #girlgam3rs:
    J @josh: I'm the only one who successfully paid our friend zixler
  23. fonzie @ fonzie:
    mi burrito sabanero
  24. J @ josh:
    Crooked @Crooked is right, we struggled with trying to figure this out for a while LOL
  25. tJay @ tJay:
    2x 1/32
  26. Nomer3 @ Nomer3:
    lol
  27. Crooked @ Crooked:
    the only person capable of withdrawing the funds is someone with zixlers exact name that lives in canada and uses his email
  28. Crooked @ Crooked:
    let me grab me and zixlers chat logs from the archive, o wait
  29. Crooked @ Crooked:
    american or canadian account didnt make a difference in zixlers case, change the meme to zixler getting canadian citizenshio
  30. Crooked @ Crooked:
    i didnt do indepth research that you had to be in the same country where the gofundme started
  31. Crooked @ Crooked:
    im still out my $20
  32. Crooked @ Crooked:
    zixler is the sole beneficiary of the gofundme to this day
  33. Crazy @ Crazy:
    Crooked? Being shady about somthing? Never
  34. J @ josh:
    I'm the only one who successfully paid our friend zixler
  35. Z @ Zixler #girlgam3rs:
    the money was supposed to be returned but guess crooked scammed us all
  36. Z @ Zixler #girlgam3rs:
    the thing is, he made it on a canadian account thus I couldn't withdraw the money.
  37. franky @ franky:
    Crooked @Crooked wire it to me, i'll make sure it goes into non-alcoholic endeavors
  38. Z @ Zixler #girlgam3rs:
  39. ws @ ws:
  40. blake_won @ blake_won:
    Hello ws @ws.
  41. vindictive @ vindictive:
    mornin
  42. blake_won @ blake_won:
    I didn't even notice the giveaway.
  43. Crooked @ Crooked:
    zixler still haa full access to the funds, once he sorts out american citizenship he can actually withdrawl it /shrug
  44. Crazy @ Crazy:
    Kinda like a fake gofundme?
  45. franky @ franky:
    :love::love:
  46. Crooked @ Crooked:
    thats as silly as saying blake_won @blake_won is Scout @Scout because he would never do a fake giveaway under the name "blake"
  47. franky @ franky:
    get where i'm going with this?
  48. franky @ franky:
    yes, he wouldn't play on lgk under the name "foo"
  49. Crooked @ Crooked:
    foo wouldnt play on LgK/Dark Signal
  50. franky @ franky:
    change my mind

Scout

Double Digits
Reaction score
Covid-19 tracking is already on your phone.

> Settings.
> Privacy.
> Health.

What's next?

Fury

Reaction score
Next time make sure you upload that on Reddit

Comment

vindictive

Server Administrator
Reaction score
Ok and???? You’re not special mr scout they will do fuck all with your info
Hate to tell you this but if you have any sort of ID, pay taxes, have a job, go to school, jerk off, or eat pizza bagels the govt already knows any important information about you.
Just wait till you realize they can garnish your wages.

1 Comment
franky
franky commented
I love this post so much

information about us is only valuable as ourselves, which is not very much

love ya vinny

franky

Server Administrator
Reaction score
Where's the 3d option "You're fucking retarded"

Comment

Scout

Double Digits
Reaction score
The usual suspects. vindictive @vindictive and elzar @elzar. Always bashing my threads. They're on the Illuminati's payroll. Skull And Bones? Freemasons? What's your secret handshake?

Stay away from my threads.

1 Comment
vindictive
vindictive commented
Well I do get paid by the county govt so maybe my check is Illuminati

We don’t shake hands during COVID-19

We nod our heads to each other as an unspoken greeting.

A nod up = what’s up, we use this with friends and to acknowledge people

A nod down = hello, or a more respectable greeting

P.S If you get a nod you better give one back, it’s rude not to.

bogey

Reaction score
The eyes love to peer. Have some free knowledge.

so

the idea of combining capitalism and communism.

im not well read in either, but id rather keep my fresh uninformed brain away from other ideas that could potentially skew my own idea. Instead, Id rather share my idea with the community so we can all bank off each other and upvote universally good ideas towards a new avenue.

heres the premise:

kids are born and grow in normal liveable houses, go to school, learn k-12, etc... kids necessities are funded by the government such as food, clothes, books, hygiene products. The incentive for kids to do good in school is this:

if kids grades are high they are rewarded with a choice of a video game, something high in value they can choose.

but if they get a lower but still passing grade like a C they’ll get a lower value but still enjoyable toy like a basketball or hoolahoop.

Once the child becomes an adult at the age of 18, they must report to an employment center. Not reporting to an employment center should be illegal as it would be counter productive. Non violent crimes such as skipping the employment center shouldn’t be punishable by jail; they should be sent to a therapy place and/or a psychiatric ward—when necessary—where their mental health can be improved and help them understand the importance of finding a passion or some sort of work to help the betterment of the society.

In the employment center, it is completely up to the person in question to choose their career. However, the person must sign a contract, stating that they will agree to complete the necessary training to be certified in completing their task accurately, and effectively. They must also agree to the wage that will be imposed on them, split into weekly payments every Friday.

It should be mandated that they continue their career path for a minimum of 5 years. Students are allowed to fail as many times if learning development is evident. If they do not comply with the tasks assigned (skip training and quit, fail once; fail twice with worse results, fail once; fail again but did not have enough improvement to prove desire to acquire knowledge, making three recorded, submitted, and documented workplace incidents during the entirety of their current career choice, quitting before the minimum 5 year requirement), they will need to pick 50% of their goods to forfeit, and should be treated as a non violent crime.

After returning from therapy from being deemed psychologically acceptable as functioning in society, they will have a limited set time (two weeks) to enter the employment center and pick a new career. If the person doesn’t pick a career within the set time, they would be forced to be evicted from their current household and moved into a less comfortable but livable household.

All career paths will come with the basic human necessities such as housing, food, internet, vehicular transportation, and security. The important function of this society is to entice people to become skilled better workers. A brain surgeon requires years of proper training, studying, and practicing.

A brain surgeon will have a bigger budget of how many things they can get in-terms of value versus that of a janitor. E.g a brain surgeon makes 120k a year the first year out of training (weekly pay considered). That pay is used to purchase things that are not considered human necessities. The better the profession you have, the more you are paid to buy things you want instead of things you need to buy.

Comment

LeahGaming Discord

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cockgobbler